‘The unexamined life is not worth living’
Philosophical Consultancy is the application of philosophical thinking to resolve a issue or improve a situation. By using philosophical systems, insights and methods, we can create pragmatic strategies for overcoming complex problems. This kind of consultancy can help you towards improving ethics, examining your own practice, gaining fresh perspectives, and challenging traditional ways of thinking.
Our resident philosophers can assist with:
- Navigating change and uncertainty
- Improving critical thinking
- Conflict resolution
- Education, training and workshops
- Strengthening cultural understanding, diversity, and inclusivity
- Empowering ethical shifts in values, priorities, and practice
Our work is on a case by case basis and applies a multi disciplinary approach. We believe in quality, not quantity; since every issue is unique, we focus on the value provided, rather than the time spent. If you’d like to speak with a member of our team, please fill out the form below.
Please note: due to the high volume of requests, we can only provide this service to a certain amount of individuals and organisations each year. Before getting in touch, we ask you review our philosophical values and note the following:
- We only work in a secular method – we do not provide consultancy to religious institutions or faith-based organisations.
- Complete confidentiality – we guarantee the privacy of any data and information you share with us.
- We do not provide any kind of psychotherapy, psychological consoling, therapy, or medical services.